Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time for Before...and Right Now!

You may have noticed that Kristina and I are not the best at updating this blog. I would like to say it is because we have been so busy with home improvement projects that we have had no time for blogging, but that would just be a lie. While have made headway on the house, we have also been busy exploring Denver. We have our favorite pubs (Hops and Pie!), our favorite Target, and some contenders for favorite coffee shop (but nothing compares to Stumptown...tear). All in all, we are adjusting to our new city. But I know you are not here to read my ramblings about adjustment and igniting the fire that burns in my soul (could you imagine me talking about that! Comedy!)... No, you are here, right now, for some before and right now pictures so let's get this show on the road.

Living Room - Before
 Living Room - After (to the west/back of the house)

 Living Room - After (to the east/front of the house)

 Office - Before

Office - After 
(yes, that is molding on the wall...thanks Steve-O!)
 

Bathroom - Before

Bathroom - After


Master Bedroom - Before


Master Bedroom - After
(We are on the hunt for an awesome black & white print 
for that big wall space; any ideas?)


Guest Room - Before


Guest Room - After
 



As you may have noticed, our guest room is looking pretty good. That is because we like to have guests! (Hint, Hint!)  As we spruce up rooms or embark on projects, we will document those changes and blog about them. You are excited, aren't you. If you have suggestions for a room or project, we would love to hear them.  

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! I love all of the color! I dig the master bedroom purple and you have a headboard ... adults have headboards! :) The guest room looks fantastic too. That is a ton of painting ... definitely impressed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I love it, "Adults have headboards." What has happened to us?!?! Unfortunately I read this comment after we posted the headboard entry or I would have titled it "Adults Have Headboards." I wonder if it is too late to change it?

    ReplyDelete